New Life Christian Church of Raleigh
Ordinary People, Experiencing a New Life
Join us for our weekly services at
2504 Garner Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610
Sunday School - 9:30 am
Sunday Morning Worship - 11am
Tuesday Evening Bible Study and Prayer Service - 7:30pm
To Our Beloved Members and Friends,
We greet you in the wonderful Name of Jesus Christ, and thank you for visiting our website. It is our earnest prayer that the Spirit of God touches your entire life, and leads you to your divine purpose. No matter who you are, or where you come from; we want to share the eternal Love of our Heavenly Father with you today. On behalf of the New Life Christian Church Family, I invite you to join us for a life-changing journey in which we seek the perfect will of God together. We are, “Ordinary People Experiencing a New Life.”
New Life Christian Church is a family orientated fellowship, and there is something here for everyone. Again, thank you for visiting our site, and please let us know how we can serve you.
Pastor Joseph Frierson, Sr
Who Are We?
New Life Christian Church of Raleigh Inc. was founded by Pastor Joseph, Sr. in the summer of 1998. From the church’s humble beginnings to its current state, God has shown forth His unmerited favor and grace by allowing the church to touch people in a meaningful way. Pastor Frierson is passionate about helping ordinary people find direction and purpose in life. He preaches and lives a message that can transform minds, and motivate people to seek a better way. The foundational scripture for the church is 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT), “If anyone be in Christ, he is a new creation; the old thing is gone, behold, the new has come.” The spiritual and numerical growth of New Life Christian Church (NLCC) can be attributed to the practical teachings that are shared during each service. We are, “Ordinary People Experiencing a New Life.”
The church recently moved into its newly constructed worship facility on Garner Road in Raleigh, North Carolina. NLCC’s members and partners are excited and humbled by the opportunity to minister to the needs of the Southeast Raleigh and Garner communities.
New Life Christian Church’s vision is:
1. To Celebrate God’s Presence in Worship
2. To Communicate God’s Word through Evangelism
3. To Educate People through the Preaching and Teaching of God’s Word
4. To Build Meaningful Relationships with Fellow Believers
5. To Equip Members for Ministry in order to Magnify God’s Name
It is our desire to be identified as a church where people can experience God in a greater dimension, and find total deliverance from sin and oppression. We want to help turn the hearts of mankind back to God by providing redemptive solutions to the social problems that plague our communities. Our mission is to reach the unsaved with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
What Do We Believe?
New Life Christian Church Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Bible as God’s only inspired, inerrant and authoritative revelation of Himself to man in written form.
2. We believe in one God, eternally in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious death as the only sacrifice for the sin of the world, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of God as our intercessor, and His future return in Glory, first to rapture His Church and second, to rule and reign a thousand years upon the earth.
4. We believe in the finality of Christ’s work for the redemption of mankind and the present freedom of access to the Heavenly Father.
5. We believe in a new birth as the only means of receiving eternal life. The birth involves a cleansing and deliverance from the penalty and power of sin. It is effectuated through faith in Jesus Christ and repentance from sin.
6. We believe in divine healing for the total person (spirit, mind, and body) and that this healing is accomplished in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and appropriated in the believer’s life through prayer.
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an endowment of power for all believers. This baptism results in a deeper expression of spiritual fruit, a greater growth in Christ-likeness, and a genuine manifestation of spiritual gifts.
8. We believe in the process of spiritual development. This growth involves a daily dying to sin and living unto righteousness, finds expression of a holy life, and will be culminated at the return of Christ.
9. We believe in the resurrection from the dead. First the righteous unto eternal life and second, the ungodly unto eternal damnation.
10. We believe in the sacraments of the Church established by Jesus Christ our Lord; the Lord’s Supper, and baptism by immersion as a symbol and witness of the new birth.